Our day surgeries are equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and professional friendly staff.
Our Doctors are experienced and specialize in a vast range of areas including Anesthetics, Obstetrics, Pediatrics, Pain Management, Mental Health, Chronic Disease and much more.
The general medical services provided at our practices include:
- Healthcare assessment & care planning
- Management of chronic health conditions
- Family health
- Women’s health including contraception, pap smears, pregnancy testing and advice, and antenatal care
- Shared maternity care
- Men’s health
- Vaccination & immunisation programs
- Travel health
- Mental health
- Skin checks
- Minor surgical procedures
- Treatment of illnesses and injuries
- Testing and counseling for sexually transmitted infections
- Assistance with emotional and personal difficulties
- Mental health services including psychologists, mental health nurse and specialist psychiatrist
- Referral to specialists, imaging services
The General Practitioners consulting at CPMC, are doctors who have completed extensive training specifically for General Practice. They are available to manage acute medical problems, but are also focused on the general well-being of patients and preventative healthcare. The General Practitioners co-ordinate overall patient management and liaises with the appropriate allied medical providers.
Allied Medical Services
A range of allied medical services are available at each of the CPMC. This provides convenient access to important ancillary health services, and most importantly, assists the co-ordination of overall patient care in conjunction with the general practitioners.
CPMC’s major strength is the ability to provide a wide range of specialist services to our clients both locally and internationally. We recognise the additional benefit of having medical specialists consult from our centres. The specialists are able to work in association with your treating doctor to ensure referrals are communicated in a timely manner and where possible discussed in person.
Fully equipped treatment rooms with nursing support enable our Medical Centres to cater for minor accidents and emergencies.
On-site Pathology collection is available in all of our Medical Centres. All Pathology analysis is performed using a high-tech, automated and accredited laboratory. Test results are sent directly back to the GP for review.